Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Monday, June 11, 2018

"The Chariot" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created this using GIMP 2.8.22.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

-----

I could be wrong, but it looks like we've got the Air Force in the mix. I'm going to assume the Army is sitting this one out. The Navy has them covered. I won't hazard a guess about the Marines. They're tough hombres and could be lurking anywhere, just for the fun of it. But why is JAG involved?

And I see you:

C4:49:BB:11:D6:6E Bat Mobile 9:15PM

For the record, my Batmobile was a kick [redacted] car. Maybe it could've gone toe to toe with your [redacted]KICKINAUDI.

What my current chariot lacks in speed (compared to my old chariot), it makes up for in nimbleness. How do you like my moves?

You've been waiting so long
I was waitin' for you
To tell me you were ready
It's me and you, now
Uh, I've been waitin' (waitin')
Think I'm gonna make that move now
Baby tell me if you like it

Just relax and let me
Make that move (it's our secret babe)
We'll keep it between me and you

No comments: