Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2016

"Flowers / Brown" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)
I made another bird / Spring themed piece.

I used several sections of an image to create the background for this. Then I added the foreground images.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.16.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

This piece is my entry for the following:

Tuesday's Treasures

6 comments:

Tom said...

Anne, your creations are always delightful. Thanks so much for sharing them at Tuesday's Treasures.I hope that you have more coming up.

Nancy Chan said...

Another beautiful created piece.

Arti said...

Another beautiful vintage postcard. I like your type of art.

Nastya Deutsch said...

I love your blog!
Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

xoxo, Nastya

MY BLOG NASTYA DEUTSCH
INSTAGRAM

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

This is a very cool vintage piece. Blessings!

Denise inVA said...

A lovely vintage postcard.