Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2015

"Party Animal" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)
The final challenge at Artful Times is "Party Party (anything goes)."

I haven't been a frequent entrant for the challenge site, but I was usually a lurker for it. I'm sorry to see it go, but I understand their decision.

I was going to make a balloon themed piece, but then I noticed the second cat postcard I had created for last week's Sunday Postcard Art challenge, but which I didn't like how it was coming out. I modified it and added balloons and streamers.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.14.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

5 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

I am sorry to hear that they stop over at Artful times .. your party cat is gorgeous!
oxo
Susi

Neet said...

Wow, that certainly is a great way to celebrate a party - with a Party Animal no less. Fabulous idea, love the cat and the background is just right for this blog challenge.
Thanks for joining us.
Hugs, Neet (Artful Times) xx

Unknown said...

Oh wow I LOVE the cat - its face is a total picture, so unusual and fun great! xxx

WendyK said...

The cat looks really pleased to be at the party. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

Craftyfield said...

Your cat doesn't really look like he's in a party mood, but that's what make the sign around his neck so funny! Great entry to celebrate the (sad) end to the Artful Times challenge.