Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Look Through My Window"

© All Rights Reserved
This month's Digital Whisper challenge was the song title "Look Through My Window" by the Mamas and the Papas.

The challenge site provided the background which was created by AshenSorrow.

The horse is from the painting A White Stallion in a Landscape by Eugene Verboeckhoven (1798-1881).

The woman is from the painting Hope in the Prison of Despair by Evelyn de Morgan (1850-1919).

7 comments:

Femmy said...

stunning piece !!!

Anonymous said...

Moving piece!! Very lovely!

Kaylene said...

A great piece, great work on your interpretation.

Mary said...

This is so beautiful and moving! Very evocative.

Birgit said...

Hi Anne,

First of all, thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. That certainly makes blogging extra special! :)

The collage is just great -- I signed up as a follower to keep track of your creations.

Are you interested in winning a white cotton T-shirt with a pink heart and the words I ♥ Oktoberfest in size L? Then come over to my blog until Sunday, 22nd January, and leave a comment here .

What about having a look at my Advent and Christmas and getting an impression of Munich's Christmas market ? Moreover, you can see some frosty weather photos and pictures from a walk around my neighborhood on January 1st. Finally, there are photos of New Year's Eve . Of course, comments are welcome -- it's always great to hear what you think!

Have a wonderful 2012,
your blog friend from Munich, Germany,
Birgit

Inspire Others said...

Hi Anne,
Nice2CU by my blog! thanks for commenting on my DW-"Look Through My Window" this was fun to create. I also like yours, I'm a horse lover. Stay well and have a great weekend☺
MoMeMa

Deann said...

Beautiful work Anne!