Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Storm One Too Many

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
We had another snow storm last night into the early morning, that dumped about a foot of snow on the area. I95 and the Merritt were closed in various locations in the early morning, due to stranded cars and jack knifed tractor trailers. These are a few pictures of my driveway and the path leading up to my car, none of which is shoveled out yet. I added an arrow so you can figure out which mound of snow out there is my car. Almost everyone I've talked to has had enough snow and winter at this point.

3 comments:

Mary said...

You are not kidding about had enough snow! Erik had a backhoe in my driveway Wednesday night, pushing the snow back so he could get in and plow my driveway.

abby j said...

Looks like Central New York...I love it!! Great photos!!

Kay Wallace said...

I see what you mean about this being your winter of "discontent." In Boston, the winter of 2014-15 was the worst--when it snowed (and I mean REALLY snowed) every weekend for 5 weekends in a row! We measured our snow (like you here) in feet, not inches!