love your postcard, thanks for joining this challenge
I love the owl ready to fly off into the night. But that background is fabulous. Gorgeous work my dear.
Rushing the season a bit, aren't you? 😉
Handsome owl and it looks brave as well; I like the BG, too 🦉👍🏼
I love it!
Lovely Anne.All the best Jan
love your owl.
This is beautiful, Anne. I love how the owl looks ready to take flight.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will try to reciprocate.Comments are moderated. If you provide a Name/URL that links to a third party website, your comment will be deleted.
love your postcard, thanks for joining this challenge
ReplyDeleteI love the owl ready to fly off into the night. But that background is fabulous. Gorgeous work my dear.
ReplyDeleteRushing the season a bit, aren't you? 😉
ReplyDeleteHandsome owl and it looks brave as well; I like the BG, too 🦉👍🏼
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely Anne.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
love your owl.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Anne. I love how the owl looks ready to take flight.
ReplyDelete