Very nice card, AnneHappy you dropped by my blogMuch love
Lovely work as always. Your backgrounds are always so interesting and beautiful. Have a great week my friend.
That would make pretty wallpaper
love this,a paer is me fav apple alternative..thanks for playing.
A lovely card Anne, I like the pear.All the best Jan
beautiful fruit! it is a lovely card! xo
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will try to reciprocate.Comments are moderated. If you provide a Name/URL that links to a third party website, your comment will be deleted.
Very nice card, Anne
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by my blog
Much love
Lovely work as always. Your backgrounds are always so interesting and beautiful. Have a great week my friend.
ReplyDeleteThat would make pretty wallpaper
ReplyDeletelove this,
ReplyDeletea paer is me fav apple alternative..
thanks for playing.
A lovely card Anne, I like the pear.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
beautiful fruit! it is a lovely card! xo
ReplyDelete