Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2016

"Do the Hillary! - Cold Chai Seizure" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I made a cartoon showing the new dance craze that is going around.

It's okay to make a joke out of this, because 100% of the United States Main Stream Media is in agreement that there is nothing wrong with Hillary Clinton's health, and they are reporting that there is no truth to social media claims that Hillary Clinton had a seizure on June 10, 2016 when she stopped by Uprising Muffin Shop in Washington DC.

However, I have yet to see any US Main Stream Media news organization do analysis on that video. As can be seen at the 6 second mark in the CBS News reporter Hannah Chanpong June 10, 2016 video, Hillary Clinton's open eyes do not track together. Her right eye is turned completely to the left, but her left eye is looking straight ahead.

And if you're wondering why I don't make cartoons about Donald Trump: I don't need to because 100% of the US Main Stream Media is doing that already, so there is no need for me to do it also.

-----

Everybody: Do the Hillary!

Secretly known to journos as the Cold Chai Seizure.

"I love the cold Chai. I love to boogie." (Sung to the tune of I Love The Nightlife by Alicia Bridges)

Hannah Chanpong - CBS
Lisa Lerer - Associated Press "Are you okay?"
Monica Alba - NBC

"We are the Hillary journos. We have no integrity. We're vying to be her Press Secretary!"

-----
My piece is a "cartoon" in the same vein as Charlie Hebdo cartoons.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.18.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.) 

No comments: