Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2016

"Bruce Jenner - Decisions, decisions... Inversion Or Reversion?" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

According to one of Glamour Magazine’s 2015 Women Of The Year Award winners, Bruce Jenner, "The hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear."

Because Bruce Jenner continues to make a mockery of women, transgenders, and homosexuals, while he fattens his wallet with profits from his self promoting activities, I have started making cartoons featuring him. And in case you were unaware, Bruce Jenner has still not had the inversion surgery.

-----

Awhile ago, I came up with the idea of depicting Bruce Jenner trying to decide between going forward with having the inversion surgery (which he has not had yet), or reverting back to being a male, but I didn't have a female image with the arms in the correct position to convey weighing two decisions until recently.

And just a short time ago, a hanger-on of the Kardashian's was peddling a book in which he claimed Bruce Jenner had "transition regrets." I know that claim is false because Bruce Jenner will never have the inversion surgery. Bruce Jenner is a man in drag with implants. Only in the United States could The Emperor's New Clothes story play out with the twist that the collective will vilify those who say, "But he has got nothing on."

-----

I can't decide what to do.

Should I stay or should I go?

I've had my hardware for 66 years. Do I really want to part with it? Easier to have the implants removed.

Kaitlyn Kardaeshian (formerly known as Bruce Jenner)

Look Past Pink And Blue

-----

My piece is a "cartoon" in the same vein as Charlie Hebdo cartoons.

I started with a white washed background similar to the one that I used in my Woman Of The Year piece. Then I added the foreground images and text.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.16.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.) 

No comments: