Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2016

"Uncle Sam Enforcing Pro-LGBT Stance" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

On May 4, 2016, President Obama's Department of Justice (DoJ) sent a legal notice to the Governor of North Carolina that House Bill 2 violates Title VII of the United States Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.

In other words, Uncle Sam is ordering North Carolina to allow male sexual predators to enter women's bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, etc. And to those of you who are about to vilify, slander, and libel me for that statement, re-read what I just wrote before you do. Then look at and read my cartoon. Then go take this test, and get back to me.

They say a picture tells a thousand words. I wish that were true, but it is no longer the case here in the United States.

At first I tried a subtle piece, Hen and Fox.

Then, after reading about hypocrite Bruce Springsteen boycotting North Carolina, I made my "take this test" piece, which I thought explicitly showed the point. (I actually mailed that postcard to the Governor of North Carolina. I hope he received it, but for all I know, one of the "Don't Be Mean!" hypocrites threw it in the garbage before it got to him.)

Yesterday, when I read the news about the DoJ, my first thought was... well, I better not write anything else about my thoughts. So, I made this piece.

My piece shows Uncle Sam rushing toward the women's bathroom, carrying a bayonet, saying, "You will let them in!" Two men are following him.

It provides the definition for transgender:

trans·gen·der

denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.


Both "trans·gen·der" and "self-identity" are highlighted. Arrows go from "self-identity" to the two men, with the caption:

These men meet that definition.

The caption at the bottom of the cartoon is:

Do you get it yet? Or did IQs drop sharply in the US?

-----

Dotre

-----

My piece is a "cartoon" in the same vein as Charlie Hebdo cartoons.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.16.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

No comments: