Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"Sports Illustrated Summer 2016 Cover - Bruce Jenner Bares It All!" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

According to one of Glamour Magazine’s 2015 Women Of The Year Award winners, Bruce Jenner, "The hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear."

Because Bruce Jenner continues to make a mockery of women, transgenders, and homosexuals, while he fattens his wallet with profits from his self promoting activities, I have started making cartoons featuring him.

Each time I think this charade can't get any worse, Bruce Jenner is given yet another accolade by yet another magazine and/or organization.

In case you missed the news, Bruce Jenner "will appear on a summer cover of Sports Illustrated wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," a source reveals in the latest issue of Us Weekly."

My cartoon is an advanced copy of the summer cover of Sports Illustrated featuring Bruce Jenner, I mean Kaitlyn Kardaeshian, I mean Caitlyn Jenner, wearing nothing but an American flag and his Olympic medals.

Here in the United States, we have the First Amendment, and one is allowed to have an opinion, as long as it agrees with the collective. The summer issue of Sports Illustrated will prove, beyond any doubt, that "the Emperor has no clothes." But the collective will vilify anyone who says so.

The collective doesn't want the hive to know "unimportant" facts like the fact that Bruce Jenner has still not had the inversion surgery.

Stick a fork in the United States. It is done.

-----

Dotre

-----

My piece is a "cartoon" in the same vein as Charlie Hebdo cartoons.

I started with a white washed background similar to the one that I used in my Woman Of The Year piece. Then I added the foreground images and text.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.16.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

1 comment:

Electra said...

Well, this one and the last just made my day!!