Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Bruce Jenner Named Victoria's Secret's First Freshman Trangel of 2016!" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

According to one of Glamour Magazine’s 2015 Women Of The Year Award winners, Bruce Jenner, "The hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear."

Because Bruce Jenner continues to make a mockery of women, transgenders, and homosexuals, while he fattens his wallet with profits from his self promoting activities, I have started making cartoons featuring him. And in case you were unaware, Bruce Jenner has still not had the inversion surgery.

-----

To borrow from a cliche, "I'm in a bad place right now." And what better way to deal with it than to make cartoons lampooning Bruce Jenner?

I made a cartoon depicting Bruce Jenner as one of Victoria's Secret's 2016 Angels. To borrow from another cliche, the sky is the limit for him, isn't it? So I've decided to start bestowing well deserved awards and jobs on him in my cartoons.

I used fish fins for his wings, so they aren't truly wings. However, using fake wings seemed appropriate, because he still has not had the inversion surgery, so he isn't truly a woman.

I'll bet all of you pro-LGBT people are laughing hysterically at all of the SNL skits mocking Trump, aren't you? So don't be a hypocrite, and criticize my cartoons! Or are you from the "Don't Be Mean!" crowd who have an asterisk after that saying, because it's okay for you all to be snide when talking about Republican candidates, Catholic Priests, etc., isn't it?

And please don't further display your ignorance by assuming I must be "anti-LGBT." If you think that, then you must agree with former President George W. Bush, and view the world as Black and White: as you are either "with us" or you are "against us." Unlike you all and G. W. Bush, I view the world as shades of gray.

Like I said: I'm in a bad place right now. And my tolerance for hypocrites is zero at the moment.

-----

Meet Victoria's Secret's first freshman trangel of 2016!

Because it's all about self-identity, not anatomy!

Kaitlyn Kardaeshian (formerly known as Bruce Jenner)

We hired him because he is the most qualified person, and not because of his last name, just like we did for his daughter last year.

-----

My piece is a "cartoon" in the same vein as Charlie Hebdo cartoons.

I started with a white washed background similar to the one that I used in my Woman Of The Year piece. Then I added the foreground images and text.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.16.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

No comments: