Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"Breaking News! Jenner Endorses Trump" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

According to one of Glamour Magazine’s 2015 Women Of The Year Award winners, Bruce Jenner, "The hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear."

Because Bruce Jenner continues to make a mockery of women, transgenders, and homosexuals, while he fattens his wallet with the profits from his soap opera reality show (which I don't watch), I have started making spoof episodes of his show.

Here in the United States, we have the First Amendment, and one is allowed to have an opinion, as long as it agrees with the collective. And one can get fired, for free speech, if one criticizes the Corporate Elites, which is what happened to cartoonist Rick Friday.

-----

The scene: CBS News room, followed by view of Bruce Jenner wearing his "Can't Say That!" dress, standing outside of Trump Towers in New York City.

Scott Pelley (sitting behind CBS Evening News anchor desk):

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you Breaking News! Bruce Jenner, I mean Kaitlyn Kardaeshian, has endorsed Donald Trump for President! Let's go live, to hear what he has to say.

(Switch to Bruce Jenner camera live feed.)

Bruce (bats fake eyelashes and smiles):

Trump let me use the women's bathroom at Trump Towers, so I am endorsing Trump for President!

By the way, Ted, nobody got molested.

It is better to allow 100 male sexual predators to enter the Women's Restroom and Changing Room, than to deny access to one male who self-identifies as female.

I know there is a special place in Hell for women who don't vote for Hillary, but I'm still anatomically a male, because I didn't have the inversion surgery yet.

-----

My piece is a "cartoon" in the same vein as Charlie Hebdo cartoons.

I started with a white washed background similar to the one that I used in my Woman Of The Year piece. Then I added the foreground images and text.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.16.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

1 comment:

Jackie P Neal said...

OMG! This is hilarious!! And I absolutely love the post! Well Done!!