Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

"Been there, done that!" - Postcard

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

According to one of Glamour Magazine’s 2015 Women Of The Year Award winners, Bruce Jenner, "The hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear."

Because Bruce Jenner continues to make a mockery of women, transgenders, and homosexuals, while he fattens his wallet with the profits from his soap opera reality show (which I don't watch), I have started making spoof episodes of his show.

-----

The scene: Bruce Jenner's agent's office

Agent: We're still in contract negotiations over your inversion surgery. We're looking into marketing it as a Pay-Per-View event.

Bruce: Can we get Diane Sawyer again?

Agent: She said, "Been there, done that!"

Bruce (in a whisper): Et tu, Diane?

Several second pause.

Bruce (singing to the tune of All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor): I'm all about the bucks, 'bout the bucks, not transgens

-----

My piece is a "cartoon" in the same vein as Charlie Hebdo cartoons.

I started with a white washed background similar to the one that I used in my Woman Of The Year piece. Then I added the foreground images and text.

I created this using GIMP 2.8.16.

The vintage images are from an Internet search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

The fonts are:

Segoe Print Bold
Nina
Arial Narrow Bold Condensed
Linowrite
Androgyne 

No comments: