Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"January" – Tag

© All Rights Reserved
(Click on image to enlarge)

I created this for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2015 - January challenge.

I mimicked Tim's steps to create my tag, using GIMP 2.8.14.

The vintage images are from a DuckDuckGo search. (See the side of my blog for links.)

I'm not bothering to post this on his site because my artwork is digital, and his challenge is intended for people who buy his products.

This year I've decided to "do my own thing" when it comes to challenges like his and others, where I "don't fit it" or the rules are more complicated than I want to deal with.

My goal for my artwork endeavors in 2015 is to Keep It Simple (KIS) and Have Fun. I'll continue to participate in challenges where digital artwork is welcome, and I'll also be working on my own Book of Days challenge.

No comments: