Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lighthouses - Pictures

© All Rights Reserved
© All Rights Reserved
This is 2 of 4 posts of photographs I took at Jennings Beach in Fairfield CT on January 12, 2013.

These are two light houses I took long distance shots of, so they are somewhat blurry. I don't know the name of the first one, but the second one is Sheffield Island Lighthouse in Norwalk CT.

Feb 26 2013 update: The first photograph is of Fayerweather Island Lighthouse and the second one is of Penfield Reef Lighthouse, not Sheffield.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Great photos!!! The red buoy is a nice touch.

forgetmenot said...

Lighthouses are so charming. I like those sandpipers running around the beach in your current post too.. I live in Kansas, so NO beaches here. Thanks for coming by my blog. Mickie :)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh - I love lighthouses - I find it interesting that there appears to be a large bird's nest atop the first lighthouse. Great photos of the sandpipers - I can almost hear them calling.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful photos of the old lighthouses - I think I see a large bird nest on the first light house. Also - the sandpipers photo is wonderful - I can almost hear them calling.