Legal Notice


Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

This is an ad-free zone blog. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this site.)

Translate

Saturday, January 2, 2010

"I Dreamed I Was a Star"

© All Rights Reserved
This week’s 4x4 Friday challenge was “New Year’s Eve Blue Moon, Renewal, and Dreams.” This is my first entry for this challenge. I used several images and shapes to create this, along with a photo I took of the Blue Moon, which I enlarged.

5 comments:

Lori Saul said...

Fabulous 4x4- I just discovered this new challenge as well Anne- this piece is so enchanted and captures the spirit of renewal beautifully!

Yvonne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Anne!

Athena said...

This is wonderful!

Kersten said...

This is amazing, Anne! :) Love the magic you've created. Good for you in using an actual photograph of that gorgeous blue moon we enjoyed last week. Happy New Year! :)

Mary said...

This is very dreamy and magical! Looks like a cool challenge.