Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Orange Green and Brown" - Greeting Card

© All Rights Reserved
The GC27 Gingersnap Creations challenge due by Nov 15 is “Orange Green and Brown.” I created a greeting card with a harvest theme. I used digital stamps and colored some of them.

I also determined the cause of my print outs being on the “washed out” side was because of the parchment paper card stock I’ve been using. I need to get plain white card stock to print on. For this card, I printed on white paper, cut it out, and glued it to the parchment paper card stock. The scan is still a little washed out though.

3 comments:

Ali Manning said...

What a wonderful harvest creations! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps.

Faye said...

This is gorgeous, Anne. This doesn't look washed out on my computer. I think paper may make a difference.

Mary said...

Great imagery... wonderful piece!