Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Summer Solstice"

This week’s Think Monday – Think ATC challenge was “Summer Solstice.” This was another wonderful theme where I found myself full of great ideas, but unable to create any of them, so I went with a simple design again. I think my creative muse has decided to take summer vacation early, because she seems to have abandoned me.

10 comments:

johanna said...

i like it! thanks for playing!

Meikoningin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meikoningin said...

Simple is not a bad thing ! And dont worry that youre muse has left you, she was probably on the toilet :D Anyways, you have beautiful things on your blog !

Taluula said...

Hi Anne

Thanks for the blog link, I did manage to find you but I had to look for one of the blogs you had commented on and track you down that way!! This way is so much easier. :O)

Your muse will return, when you have to create, you just have to create whether your muse is sulking or not.

Unknown said...

Very Nice you have a real flare. Must be a graphic designer!!

Nancy B said...

Pretty! I like the yellow sky.

Faye said...

Beautiful colors, Anne

Hermine said...

SO vibrant

Lotti said...

I love the "clean and simple" style you used! I can just hear Louis Armstrong singing softly in background: "... and I say to myself, what a beautiful world!"
*smile*

Carole said...

Lovely piece! Great colors!

Thank you for taking the time to view mine. :-)