Legal Notice

Legal Notice to all visitors: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. By remaining on this site, you are consenting to the use of Google cookies and other data collection by Google.

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster..." ― Friedrich W. Nietzsche

Definition of Bigot: a person who is intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance.

"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind." ― C. S. Lewis

See Disclaimer of Endorsement at the bottom of this page.

Translate

Friday, June 26, 2009

"Eternal Goddess"


This week’s Tag It On challenge was “Eternal Goddess.” This was a wonderful theme, but I struggled with it, which I’ve been doing a lot of lately with all of the challenges. I used an art deco type stamp for the tag fastening point. The print out and resulting tag came out much darker than I expected.

7 comments:

Dragon said...

Wow this is MOST unusual... the trees look like a stencil I have seen... yummy Thanks so much for playing again this week
Frankie
xx

Char said...

I should be so lucky to have these results when I struggle. It is fabulous. Fabulous take on the Goddess.

AliMayes said...

It was certainly worth the struggle - she's fantastic! I love Art Deco.
Ali xx

lisa said...

This is just lovely. The art deco theme works beautifully.

Lisax

WildGoose said...

Absolutely Great take on a great theme!
Keep up that struggle!

Mary said...

This is a wonderful piece and I love the background which almost looks laser cut. Really strikes a pose and a mood.

Lorraine said...

love your digital art on here and thanks for visiting my blog